[LUG] LOL: The irony of a flash video of RMS

I came across some clips of Richard Stallman on You Tube, and it got me
thinking. I wonder what Richards Stallman's reaction would be to the
fact that one of the very proprietary formats (flash) he is campaigning
against is being used to promote his foundation?

On second thoughts perhaps we should just keep quite and hope RMS never
notices.....

Tom.