Re: [LUG] Steam is coming to Linux

On 19/09/10 18:40, Grant Sewell wrote:

I'm getting a distinct "SchrÃdinger's cat" feeling about this... it is
simultaneously both "being developed" and "not being developed" and we
won't know for certain which is true until we observe it [at some later
date].

Grant.

Maybe they're dabbling with it, I'm sure a fair few gamers who dual boot just for games would be interested. Heck even I'd possibly be interested (there are one or two games on Steam that interest me but not enough to install Windows).

Rob