Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

John wrote:
On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 18:30 +0100, David Vanstone wrote:

Brilliant day! good to put some faces to names! New people too! Jamie enjoyed the meet too. Shame about the wifi but there are reasons. I popped in to see Matt at orakle to get some more rj45s and to ask about it, the result was that he has it disabled for security. The trouble is that the particular AP we were trying to connect to was on the same network as all the tills and therefore Matt didnt want people on it. He will (if jon wants him to) setup a vlan for public access in future.

Makes me wonder how much it was your presence that caused the disabling
of that :P

It was nice to see new faces, an afternoon well spent :]

oi u cheeky sod!! haha