Re: [LUG] BBC journalism was Say goodbye to reasonable priced broadband ...

On 16/09/10 10:26, james kilty wrote:
On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 20:19 +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
The
word 'inappropriate' is jumping up and down waving for attention, among
others.  That plus regular spelling errors and grammar... and they're
supposedly native English speaking journalists.
And there is no obvious way to comment on any article.

James
At the very bottom of most BBC pages there is a contact us or complain link.

I use it regularly - My weather location is set as Holsworthy and it regularly say that I live in two counties that swap between "Devon and Devon" and "Devon and Cornwall" no matter what I choose...
Tom te tom te tom