Re: [LUG] Say goodbye to reasonable priced broadband ...

 On 15/09/2010 19:47, Gibbs wrote:
On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 19:03 +0100, Gordon Henderson wrote:
http://www.zeropaid.com/news/90729/uk-isps-unfair-consumers-must-pay-to-protect-entertainment-industry-profits/

Gordon

Shocking... It's hardly reasonable as it is to be honest.

Also is that site foreign? The article is pretty badly written. I'm not
good at English myself (inherited from being in Devon so long). I'm not
usually a grammar nazi, just saying.

Gibbs

You've obviously not seen many BBC News articles on their website lately. Their standard of English is shocking - quite apart from minor things like referring to 'his Dad' in an article about Einstein. The word 'inappropriate' is jumping up and down waving for attention, among others. That plus regular spelling errors and grammar... and they're supposedly native English speaking journalists.

Julian