Re: [LUG] itunes on Linux

On 15/09/10 19:41, Dan Dart wrote:
I dare say Steve Jobs would tell everyone to go buy a Mac.

I'm not wrong for wanting all my hardware and software to work.
whatever OS I choose. I'm not paying extra money and freedom for
something to work when it was already supposed to.

Of course not, but look at the way they handled the iPhone 4 problems... "You're holding the phone wrong". Apple come across (to me) as being a bloody arrogant company. Sure their kit is nice (the 27" iMac for instance, that is very nice) but it's so over priced for what you get. Fair enough some people are happy to pay the going rate (although the people I know who can afford to fork out for a 27" iMac, MacBook Pro, Time Capsule or iPads etc tend to have a lot of disposable income).

Rob