Re: [LUG] Octobers Meeting...

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Neil Stone wrote:

My local hall have no interest in allowing us to use them.. great eh ?

Weird. Buckfastleigh Town hall welcomes local groups (and not so local!) with open arms - prices are about "the gound rate" which seems to be in the region of £25 for half a day depending on the size of the room.

Hm. Just checked - we could have a small room (up to 60 people!) for £12 for 4 hours, so not exactly bank breaking!

(Not very comfortable though - no Internet - BYO as it's too far for me to provide a Wi-Fi link)

http://www.buckfastleigh.gov.uk/townhallhirerates.htm

Gordon