Re: [LUG] Octobers Meeting...

On 14/09/10 09:13, Gordon Henderson wrote:

So it seems we're having issues here, South of Dartmoor finding a stable
meeting place, so I've suggested meeting at my house for October and a
few have indicated that that's OK, so ...

<snip>

If it works OK, I might be happy to run it again, but we might need to
think about alternatives - Paul & Roly have checked out Paignton Library
- it's good but £12 an hour - and there are other paid-for places (e.g.
South Devon College, *everyones* local town-hall) in a similar price
bracket - and if we do end up with a paid-for place, a suggestion I had
was to have someone on the list who runs a business "sponsor" the bulk
of the event in return for a 15-minute talk about their business and how
they use open source, etc. However...

Gordon

Great thanks Gordon. I've still yet to hear back from my local community hall, I will post when I hear something though.

Rob