Re: [LUG] Resolving domain names to local servers

All's well now after some fiddling about.

I thought turning off the anti-DoS fixed things, but I was wrong, and
it was a case of 3rd time lucky to find a router that wouldn't crash
its wifi when downloading at ~>500Mb/s.

2 different model Belkins both failed the test, but the Netgear I
tried next not only handles the high traffic without freezing but also
forwards ports from local requests correctly.

Many thanks for your info, although I'm taking the easy way out rather
than set up local DNS

Chris