Re: [LUG] Meeting..

On 11/09/10 12:09, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, Roland Tarver wrote:

I am currently trying to find a suitable venue, with suitable
conditions for the meetings. I have made some progress....

Next Month - i.e. October, I'm more than happy to host a meeting in
Buckfastleigh at Drogon Towers - more than suitable for up to a dozen
people over 2 rooms, or 8 in one room. Light refreshments/buffet can be
provided...

Sadly, car-parking isn't free unless you want to walk a bit, but it's
only 70p for 4 hours (I think - will check) You can get here by bus (the
X38) and train (to Totnes, then the steam train to Buckfastleigh then
the free vintage bus service - but check the timetables
http://www.southdevonrailway.org/Timetable-2k10.html )

Internet and power will of-course be available...

Either Saturday or Sunday is fine for us, but I think I'd rather keep it
on Saturdays, however that sort of rules out Paul being busy with the
Rugby, but if enough people want Sunday, then SUnday it will be.

That sounds great Gordon. Saturdays are easier for me as the wife teaches Taekwondo in Brixham on a Sunday so I'm at home looking after the kids.

Rob