Re: [LUG] Meeting..

On 11/09/10 09:34, Neil Stone wrote:
> Anyone know if there is a Paignton meeting scheduled for today ?

I cancelled it as I am now busy saturdays,  we can't do anything more at
the Lighthouse until the server is ready and they have the required
network kit

I am not going to be involved more with Paignton first XV so won't be
able to attend meetings for the next few months. so arranging meetings
at the rugby club could be more difficult

Paul