Re: [LUG] MSP rant at windows 7

On 8 Sep 2010, at 11:21 AM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Its also interesting that give the cuts currently being made / planned
> including lots of job cuts they find the money to upgrade computers.

Ah, but at least being on Win7 means they've dropped MSIE6 at last. I'm in favour of
Windows upgrades across the board if it decimates MSIE6 installations. Think of all
the cost savings for web development companies no longer having to build for MSIE6,
and the new commissions to replace proprietary web apps based upon it.

Cheers,
"Racing turtles, the iPhone is winning..."