Re: [LUG] MSP rant at windows 7

On 08/09/10 00:59, Julian Hall wrote:
 On 07/09/2010 22:50, Paul Sutton wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11220656

Found the above on the bbc text service and looked it up

I can understand frustration when a mail client won't open, then takes
40 mins to count folders and is still counting after 40 mins,

Paul

That's either a huge/corrupt mailbox, a knackered server or a very slow network, or a combination of the above. Much as I hate to say it, that's not actually the OS's fault.

Julian

I'm sure the scottish MP's have been deliberately doing things the wrong way and mucking things up to make MS look bad.
No - its not the OS fault - its MS for writing it.
Tom te tom te tom