Re: [LUG] jobs

On 31/08/10 16:39, Gibbs wrote:

I'm not from South Devon but I've always found reed.co.uk quite good for
IT related work. They do send annoying emails though (as with most of
the other job sites).

Gibbs

One thing about reed.co.uk which can be a good or bad thing depending how you look at it is that it tells you how many applicants the job has had. Fair enough some jobs are put out to two or more agencies but it gives you an idea of what interest there is.

Rob