Re: [LUG] jobs

On 31/08/10 15:50, Rob Beard wrote:
Quoting Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 31/08/10 11:09, Edwin Rhodes wrote:
hi does anyone know of any IT jobs going in the torbay area? i keep looking in the usual places etc.thanksed

What is your skill set ?

I'd suggest (assuming you're not already) looking at jobserve.co.uk and reed.co.uk and you could do worse than looking at the Job Centre Plus web site (www.direct.gov.uk).

Also depends if you're looking for permanent work or contracting and what sort of level (1st line/Helpdesk, 2nd line/desktop support, 3rd line/server support, database administrator, programmer etc).

Rob

I'm not from South Devon but I've always found reed.co.uk quite good for IT related work. They do send annoying emails though (as with most of the other job sites).

Gibbs