Re: [LUG] New Setup Ideas

This is a bit of an investment hence the budget. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to hardware but here's the specs/requirements (roughly) I've written in 1 minute:

- CPU: something decent (AMD Phenom II x6 1055T?)
- Water cooling? Some sort of awesome cooling system
- Motherboard: something compatible that has 4x memory slots (for future upgrades of RAM)
- Memory: 2x 4gb (DDR3?)
- Graphics: 2gb ATI Radeon 5970 - with cooling?
- OS: Windows ME
- HDD: None
- PSU: 800W?
- USB: x6
- Sound: Cheap onboard something

No OS, monitor, keyboard, network card, floppy disk, software, webcam, printer etc etc. Also something that's moderately quiet.

Thoughts?

Gibbs