Re: [LUG] Some more on Jogglers

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

Interesting. Hopefully it won't be overly expensive either. I'd love to get one with a battery, I guess kinda like a tablet device for doing geeky things like controlling a (yet to be built) MythTV box from the sofa (hey beats using a PS3 controller to play stuff on the PS3).

My Joggler (which got the update) consumes about 10 watts when running. You're not going to run that on a battery for very long at all...

Gordon