Re: [LUG] Wifi printer

On 13/08/10 08:38, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 08:11:17AM +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I did not realise that you could get a printer with ethernet and no
wifi. I will look out for some info on that.
Been happy with Brother (have an MFC 7820N) for last 4 years: Scan, Print,
photocopy, and fax. Recent problems with paper quality: the machine now
likes heavier paper (either that or the paper suppliers I used are cutting
costs)

Paper does seem to be worse quaility these days - but also the little plastic wheels that feed the paper through get dirty and/or deteriorate A bit of isopropyl for the wheels and a single malt alcohol for the engineer I find works well -the single malt is to relax you when you find out the wheels are worn and not available as spares!
Tom te tom te tom