Re: [LUG] Wifi printer

On 12/08/10 11:15, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Hi Tom, good to hear from you.

I see your point about not needing a colour printer. In that case, would
a laser printer be more sense? I have not looked at any so far as colour
lasers a rather pricey. I had not thought about your idea of having a
B/W printer.

See you on 21st?

Neil

Our Samsung Colour Laser (CLX-2160) was about £120, granted it doesn't have network support but I believe the model which did was only about an extra £20. It's also fairly reasonable on toner costs (compatible toner is about £15 per cartridge) and it lasts for ages. It also has a scanner built in too and comes with Linux drivers.

It's probably been replaced by a newer model now, but if you can find one cheap enough I can recommend it.

Rob