Re: [LUG] Wifi printer

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 11:15 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> I see your point about not needing a colour printer. In that case, would
> a laser printer be more sense? I have not looked at any so far as colour
> lasers a rather pricey. I had not thought about your idea of having a
> B/W printer.

I asked here recently about what printer I should get. I ended up
getting a reconditioned one from ebay. It's a HP Laserjet 2200dn and it
cost me Â55 with the postage. It's a mono laser, does duplex printing
and came with a jetdirect card so I can plug ethernet into it. So far
I'm very happy with it and obviously it works flawlessly with Linux.

It also seems that replacement toner won't require a re-mortgage which
is a fairly big plus.

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.