[LUG] Drupal for DCGLUG site

Wanted easier image embedding in Drupal. Reading around the ckEditor and
IMCE (for image browsing) seems to be well supported (and should be
there is Drupal 7 - even if everyone is going with the drupal wysiwyg
module method long term).

I've installed the Drupal CKeditor and the IMCE image browser tools.

This gives a WYSIWYG editor and tool for image embedding when adding
content to the site, which I was finding especially painful in Drupal
having got use to Wordpress (and 350pages) having this "just work".

The resulting HTML is still filtered for most DCGLUG members, which may
create issues if you try and add more complex types of content.

Let me know if you see any issues, "plain text" editing is at most a
click away in the default profile (and you should be able to opt out,
not tested).

I hope this will encourage more folk to add content, and content with
more images (because people like images - honest), and prettier content
(because that is nice too).

Some of how to add this to your drupal site, and some step we might want
to configure extra, are shown in this screencast.

http://jesox.com/posts/how-install-and-configure-ckeditor-module