Re: [LUG] Vote of thanks for Paul....

On 07/08/10 21:19, tom brough wrote:
May I just say thanks to Paul for arranging this meeting. He worked very
hard to ensure that the hosts (Light House) knew that we were coming and
that the booking was confirmed and was then let down at the last minute
by the Light House team.

There could have been a lot of disappointed people milling around the
Light House, but Paul through his contacts with the Rugby Club was able
to secure another venue at the last minute.

Well done Paul and thanks for your continued support.

Tom

Yep it was a good bit of quick thinking there, not to mention the drinks were reasonable and food was available unlike at The Lighthouse.

Rob