Re: [LUG] Sherlock laptop

 On 04/08/2010 11:22, Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     On 04/08/2010 08:34, Rob Beard wrote:

        On 04/08/10 07:42, Gordon Henderson wrote:

            On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Julian Hall wrote:

                On 04/08/2010 01:26, Simon Williams wrote:

                    I've just finished watching the first episode of
                    BBC's Sherlock(which
                    is superb btw).

                    This a slightly odd question, but does anybody
                    know what Sherlock's
                    rectangular netbook is?

                No idea, but I'm glad someone else likes the series
                too. Watched the
                second episode Sunday and that's brilliant as well :)

            Another 'liker' here too - not watched ep2 yet though -
            will get_iplayer
            it sometime soon. Barely had time to watch regular TV
            recently )-:

            Gordon

        Netbook?  I presume it's set in modern times is it?

        I'll have to check it out on the iPlayer (I've seen a link on
        the BBC web site not not actually watched it yet).  Saying
        that I haven't watched much TV lately anyway.

        Rob

    Dr Watson is an army doctor - Afghanistan veteran - like the
    original was from (I think) the Boer War.

No, he saw service and was wounded in a previous futile British intrusion into Afghanistan.

Peter L-J
Beg pardon, even better link in the new one then :)

Julian