Re: [LUG] Sherlock laptop

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Julian Hall wrote:

On 04/08/2010 01:26, Simon Williams wrote:
I've just finished watching the first episode of BBC's Sherlock(which is superb btw).

This a slightly odd question, but does anybody know what Sherlock's rectangular netbook is?

No idea, but I'm glad someone else likes the series too. Watched the second episode Sunday and that's brilliant as well :)

Another 'liker' here too - not watched ep2 yet though - will get_iplayer it sometime soon. Barely had time to watch regular TV recently )-:

Gordon