Re: [LUG] Firefox and other browsers

 On 08/01/10 16:17, Gibbs wrote:

Also why use or recommend Opera (except for testing) and Chrome (when you can use Chromium)?
For Opera: Why not?

I think Opera is a nice browser to use and it is the fastest one I've tried on my netbook. The only thing that stops me using opera as my browser is that I miss the firefox addons. If opera introduced full support for firefox addons, I'd be there. I don't expect that they will though.

For Chrome/Chromium I can't comment. Haven't tried either.