Re: [LUG] Article from the FT on how to save money

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010, alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

OT i think,sorry for voicing my opinion on this,but this guy has relied on you to keep his servers up and running and has paid no regard to the fact that you do this for a living,ie late payment. but is still reliant on you supplying voip,and has not seeked your obvious expertise or opinion,i personally would drop him like a sack of spuds off a cliff. sorry if i have offended anyone but people like that make my blood boil.

I'm not losing sleep over it. Bit of a relief in some ways.

I'll tell anyone who's intersted the full story over a coffee at a LUG meet if interested.

Gordon