Re: [LUG] Sharing calendars: outlook

On 19/07/10 08:35, Neil Stone wrote:

On 19/07/2010 07:43, Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 10:20:48PM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
On 18/07/10 13:50, Grant Sewell wrote:

Afraid "does not work" is one of those things Henry will have to address
in more detail.

Yes, I am afraid I cannot see any substitute for sitting down in front of
the computer and coming up with a system that works.

Next time I am in London...

If I can get the syncing to work well, will advise the list as it should
work in a commercial environment as well.

Thanks for the comments

<2p>
zimbra allows a lot of the functionality that outlook+exchange does..
</2p>

Just have to convince the council of this, since it's a council supplied machine by the sounds of things.

Rob