Re: [LUG] Sharing calendars: outlook

On 7/18/10, Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone help me explain to a non IT person how to export dates from
> outlook? I have suggested Google but apparently that does not work or
> something...
>
> Does anyone have any experience with www.icalshare.comj?
> Henry
Outlook itself does not support sharing/exporting as ical anything other than individual calendar entries, unless we're talking about an account on an Exchange server and even then you can only share with others in Exchange.
There is a Google/Outlook sync tool around - it works quite nicely. Can't remember its name though. Goosync, maybe?
Grant