Re: [LUG] Sharing calendars: outlook

On 18/07/10 13:50, Grant Sewell wrote:

> There is a Google/Outlook sync tool around - it works quite nicely.
> Can't remember its name though.  Goosync, maybe?

Google do a Google Calendar Sync which purports to do some of this.

I can't comment as I'd need an OS that could run it, and a desire to
return to mail client software I abandoned long ago for solid reasons.

Afraid "does not work" is one of those things Henry will have to address
in more detail.

 Simon