[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] NHS plans to migrate Drupal to incomplete Sharepoint
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] NHS plans to migrate Drupal to incomplete Sharepoint
- From: "Adrian Midgley (Gmail)" <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:59:43 +0100
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:reply-to:to :in-reply-to:references:content-type:organization:date:message-id :mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yHROMBaahQ9DwY62KuHOPlrfD91YVX2A0r0E6deU0as=; b=PLt7a4HPUBYqKihhUNrP+KXwfucuEBnGlv24Ty13547wAsRWXOVStwSiFvyIj3HIkJ 9ME9zC7Xu8fytQGirAUQoCcb0g7TnACHt1QfZ80QeL1O/D8aTQxVXUnzny4nBaETpOjw 9rgOlTQeCrQEPgBxXl0nIE/z1NInKa4khPCTA=
On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 14:47 +0100, Gibbs wrote:
> On 08/07/2010 14:37, Adrian Midgley (Gmail) wrote:
> > There will inevitably be some loss of functionality in moving to
> > Sharepoint.
> And that makes sense...how?
I suspect it makes sense to someone who wants to learn Sharepoint, and
anticipates becoming available on the employment market at some time.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG