[LUG] OT: Looking for Seagate 'Seashell' hard drive packaging

Hi folks,

This is a bit off topic. I have an old 320GB hard drive which has failed. It's a Seagate IDE drive which is still under warranty until November 2011 (good old 5 year warranty!).

I'm going to return the drive but one of the conditions of returning it is that I use Seagate 'Seashell' packaging (god knows why an anti-static bag won't do!). I already have a hard drive packaging box with foam inserts, but Seagate say that a Seashell is also required to put the drive in before they'll accept it back.

I just wondered if anyone had an old one kicking around at all that they could spare?

Ta,

Rob