Re: [LUG] Thunderbird for spam control

On 02/07/10 09:33, Gibbs wrote:

Yeah IMAP will make things a breeze. Also TB3 has a nice feature when
creating a new account where it checks common ports and settings and
tries to figure out your incoming/outgoing mail settings (similar to
Evolution but more visual).

It can also be a pain, especially when you host your own server. But for the majority of people it's probably a really useful feature.

You can't go wrong with TB3 for OE users, it's a lot better and the
people I've got using it agree and have had a pretty hassle free time.

I'd certainly agree with this, OE is now, what about 10 or more years old?

Rob