[LUG] CCTVs..

Maybe not quite Linux, but possibly...

I'm looking for some CCTVs and some of the kits including a DVR look good - e.g.

http://www.spycameracctv.com/spycamera/cctv-kit-320gb-dvr-4-mini-ccd-infrared-cameras

This one has an Ethernet port and claims file-sharing and live camera viewing...

However, I'm wondering if anyone's built one using Linux, or has any suggestions for hardware - outdoor line-powered cameras are a requirement and 4 cameras would be nice ...

I suppose one option might be to use native IP cameras, but they're about the same price for 4 plus PSUs, etc. as an all-in-one type of box..

(And the budget is under £300, closer to £200 if possible)

Suggestions welcome!

Cheers,

Gordon