Re: [LUG] Fwd: Apple advises on holding iPhone

On 25/06/10 14:06, Martinus Scriblerus wrote:
On 25 June 2010 12:08, Rob Beard<rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 25/06/10 10:50, Julian Hall wrote:

Failing that they could have not made such a screaming foul-up to start
with...

Ahh that reminds me of the Micromen drama on the BBC where the journalist
was talking to Sir Clive about the ZX81 memory expansion...

Basically the advice was use a small piece of bluetack about the size of a
pea to stop the wobble.

I believe another technique was to use a pint carton of milk as a
cooler. Preferably straight from the fridge.

Really?

I like that idea!

When I had a ZX81 with 16K ram pack I knew absolutely nothing about computers (to be fair I was about 5 and it was my first computer), I used to plug the ram pack in when it was turned on. Not sure why but it didn't work ;-) (or so I thought).

I never really learnt much about computers until I got an Atari 65XE, although mainly that was for playing games. It was the CPC464 which got me started on basic programming.

Rob