Re: [LUG] Fwd: Apple advises on holding iPhone

On 25/06/10 10:50, Julian Hall wrote:
Failing that they could have not made such a screaming foul-up to start
with...

Ahh that reminds me of the Micromen drama on the BBC where the journalist was talking to Sir Clive about the ZX81 memory expansion...

Basically the advice was use a small piece of bluetack about the size of a pea to stop the wobble.

Saying that though, considering an iPhone 4 is considerably more advanced than a ZX81 (even with 16K ram pack) as you mention, you'd have thought they wouldn't have had this problem in the first place.

I wonder how many Apple fanbois will just call this a feature.

Personally I give it oh, a week until the first class action lawsuit.

Rob