Re: [LUG] Firefox Printing to file

On 22/06/10 17:38, kevin wrote:
Yes
  the file is in the Home dir and

  Yes
  I want to know "who or What" generates the "mozilla.ps" which comes up
in the box when Print to File is selected.

Using the box,  if I put in "breadorder$$.ps"

I get in the Home Dir.

breadorder/$/$.ps

which is not what I want.
I would need somthing like

breadorder22062010.ps

Doing a bit more searching came up with this...

It uses cups-pdf and runs a script which asks for the filename (using Zenity). I'm sure you could probably replace the Zenity line with a couple of strings, or combine the output of Zenity with a couple of strings.

Rob