Re: [LUG] LUG funds

On 19/06/10 11:12, tom wrote:

Sorry only just got my broad-band back.... One of virgins too frequent
Saturday morning outages :-(. However if you like Rob I will put funding
on the Agenda for todays meeting.

Tom.

Can do :-)

Virgin outage?

Didn't notice anything here (on Virgin, also in Torquay). Saying that I've been in bed having a lay in after a late night last night.

In Torbay we've been trying to raise funds to get such things as a gazebo so if we're going to outdoor events we have some cover from the elements (sun/wind/rain etc).

There's probably other things that would be handy too. If we could get some sponsorship to buy things, or have sponsors supply things that we could need then that's probably going to be easier than having a fund.

Rob