Re: [LUG] Atom 330 setup wanted

tom wrote:
On 14/06/10 23:57, James Fidell wrote:
I've just started Evolution and imported one of my mail accounts.  It
now has a total size of just shy of 1GB and resident set just under
250MB.
You are using far too much memory. I had this once when I upgraded but was not booting into the latest kernel - check your menu.lst to make sure its booting the latest?

Yup.  I'm using the most recent kernel available for Ubuntu 9.10.

James