Re: [LUG] Atom 330 setup wanted

Gordon Henderson wrote:

I suspect something is wrong with your setup.

I have an Atom board with 2GB of RAM, running firefox, however I don't run thunderbird, or eclipse. I suspect you've got too many firefox plugins, or are running lots of other stuff that could be removed.

My firefox which has been running for 4 days i stitting at 331MB. From top:

Firefox isn't as bad as Thunderbird, to be honest.  Thunderbird is
currently using more than 1GB and will get up to close to 2GB during
a day.  java (for Eclipse) is a shade under 1GB before even starting to
use it.  I have the Ad Block Plus, Firebug and Selenium plugins
configured in Firefox, but that's only using around 500MB.

James