Re: [LUG] Atom 330 setup wanted + CLAMDRIB

On 12/06/10 09:20, James Fidell wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:

I suspect something is wrong with your setup.

I have an Atom board with 2GB of RAM, running firefox, however I don't run thunderbird, or eclipse. I suspect you've got too many firefox plugins, or are running lots of other stuff that could be removed.

My firefox which has been running for 4 days i stitting at 331MB. From top:

Firefox isn't as bad as Thunderbird, to be honest.  Thunderbird is
currently using more than 1GB and will get up to close to 2GB
My thunderbird uses about 51 MB so I'd check your installation.

I've also got a modified clamdrib for it if anyone wants to try it - seems to be OK on mine

Tom te tom te tom