Re: [LUG] any OO script experts around?

Dave Morgan wrote:

> I am trying to do something simple, and it turns out not to be simple at all ...

Maybe doing it the wrong way?

> oocalc -headless -p /path/to/sheet/sheet.ods \
> "macro:///path/to/sheet/sheet/Standard.set_kit_num.main()"

Define "path/to/sheet/sheet" it sounds a little vague.

I can run a Macro in "My Macros" with:

 oocalc new.ods "macro:///Standard.Module1.hello"

Which runs the "hello" macro I recorded earlier, which writes "hello" in
"D1".

The whole process seems very cumbersome, each user would need the macro
defined, couldn't help observing there is a Perl module in CPAN to do
this sort of thing which looks like a sensible binding, which might be
worth a look, especially for something like this (if the change doesn't
need to persist).