[LUG] any OO script experts around?

Hi
I am trying to do something simple, and it turns out not to be simple at all ...

I want to load in an existing OO spreadsheet, stick some text in one
cell (D1), and print it. I can do the loading and printing -

oocalc -headless -p /path/to/sheet/sheet.ods

but I cannot get the macro to add the text to work from the command
line (I can run it from the GUI) -

oocalc -headless -p /path/to/sheet/sheet.ods \
"macro:///path/to/sheet/sheet/Standard.set_kit_num.main()"

set_kit_num.main() is currently -

REM  *****  BASIC  *****

Sub Main ()
        Sheet = thisComponent.Sheets(0)
        kitcell = Sheet.getCellRangeByName("D1")
        kitcell.String = "hello"
End Sub

(there will eventually be some parameters pass in if I can get the
test case to work)

Just to complicate things this will be running on multiple machines
with mutliple users :-)

best regards
Dave

--