Re: [LUG] Firefox, the Co-Op and SSL/TLS

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 08:29:11AM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:

> Please give URLs, there are a lot of Co-ops in the world, and no doubt
> they may have more than one server.

Apologies:

        www.smile.co.uk when selecting "bank log in"
        http://www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk. Could not repeat
        http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk when selecting "log in"
        http://www.co-operativeinsurance.co.uk when selecting "quote and buy"

> Also it is specially when you log on, or getting the page to log on with?

Getting to the log in page (eg

http://www.co-operativeinsurance.co.uk/servlet/Satellite/1195118367483,CFSweb/Page/Insurance-Car
 Select Quote and buy
        http://www.co-operativeinsurance.co.uk/star/mw/index.html pages load
        https://welcome42.co-operativeinsurance.co.uk/gidirect.motor/start.do
        Connection reset

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.