Re: [LUG] Firefox, the Co-Op and SSL/TLS

QUOTE
We've seen similar issues reported on the list with IBM servers,
especially Orange, but that one is likely a server issue.
UNQUOTE

 I get this error trying to log onto some sites though a server at work, and their
servers  hosted on IBM.
Funnily it is international banks I am trying to access for work purposes. I had
always assumed it was to stop (USA based folk in company) logging on to their
dealers/stockbrokers etc.  in work time, so now I do internatinal banking from home
for work purposes.  It may be a IBM  cut out not a company policy

Regards,
eionmac