Re: [LUG] meeting saturday

El dom, 30-05-2010 a las 20:42 +0100, Paul Sutton escribiÃ:
> [...]
> OK the dates for the next meet are below in my signature so no need to
> put them in the body too,
> [...]

We're going to the e-space meeting Friday 4th @ Farmers Union (Exeter),
around 7pm.

It's not fairly clear what a hackerspace is about (we asked, really!),
but there's place for open source, linux talking, etc. In fact, we met
some Plymouth guys in the last meet up, and we had a very nice time.

So, if you're around Exeter next Friday evening, me and Alex will be
there.

We'll try to go to Paignton meeting too, but since one hour train it's
involved, it will depend on the mood. I have some Ubuntu stickers to
contribute to the raffle (if there's one).

Cheers,

Juanjo

--
jjm's home: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/