Re: [LUG] meeting saturday

On 30/05/10 20:42, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

OK the dates for the next meet are below in my signature so no need to
put them in the body too,

I will be around the lighthouse probably from about 13:30, so if anyone
wants to drop in, for example to get food.  The cafe will be open for
food etc,  and is much cheaper than the shoreline :)

been trying to sort these computers out,  plug in psu, plug in to mother
board, turn on and the fan fires up but i get nothing else,

On an important note regarding parking,  it seems that the seafront in
paignton is now closed.

Paul

I'm not sure what time I can get there (or if I can get there) at the moment because my car is off the road again (different car this time) and there are no guarantees that it'll be back on the road by the weekend (I'm keeping my fingers crossed though).

Rob