[LUG] Paradise Park trip

Hi folks,

I've just got back from a week's holiday in Cornwall. It's the third year running that I have been and I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I figured I'd mention it again...

Basically Paradise Park in Hayle has got a penguin enclosure (amongst other attractions) and the great thing is that you can have your picture taken with a Penguin (and stroke one too, they're really tame and soft).

I was thinking maybe it might be a good idea to arrange a LUG day out. I'm guessing for most folk in Cornwall it wouldn't be too hard to get to and for those of us in Devon (well Torbay anyway) we could possibly car share and take a couple of cars.

I thought I'd mention it anyway. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to contact the park to ask about group bookings.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to check out the web site, you can find it here: www.paradisepark.org.uk

Rob