Re: [LUG] meetings @ lighthouse

On 28/05/10 19:22, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

If anyone is up for meeting at the lighthouse for a chat on a wednesday
evenings,  to co-incide with BMAD, please let me know,  as I should be
available, or can set up meetings anyway as I work Wednesdays and don't
get home from work till 7,  but that is no reason people can't arrange
to meet there.

possible dates

Wednesday 2nd May - BMAD
Sat 5th June Lug meet - shoreline
Wed 9th June BMAD
Wed 17th June BMAD
Saturday 19th June Holsworthy meet
Wed 23rd June BMAD
Wed 30th June BMAD
Wed 2nd July BMAD

I will need to check the place will definitely be open on the nights we
decide to meet should be but not sure what the closing time is, so may
be best to give them at least a weeks notice.

Paul

I could possibly make it. I'd have to check what the wife is doing (she normally has Ballet lessons on a Wednesday but I believe it's not going to be running for a while).

Should be able to make it on 5th June though all being well.

Rob