Re: [LUG] Jogglers ...

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Brad Rogers wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2010 14:20:50 +0100
Peter Lloyd-Jones <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Peter,

That,s not my point.  Is one allowed to advertise something and then
say sorry, out of stock?

They _had_ stock.  Running out due to high demand is allowed.  At least
you were notified that they had no stock.  Many companies will happily
take your money under such circumstances.

Quite, and annoying it is too. I almost always order from companies now who I know has a live stock-check website - even if it costs me a bit more, I'd much rather have that peace of mind.

Gordon