Re: [LUG] Jogglers ...

On Tue, 18 May 2010 14:20:50 +0100
Peter Lloyd-Jones <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Peter,

> That,s not my point.  Is one allowed to advertise something and then
> say sorry, out of stock?

They _had_ stock.  Running out due to high demand is allowed.  At least
you were notified that they had no stock.  Many companies will happily
take your money under such circumstances.

I've just been through this with another firm.  It wasted almost 8 hrs of
my time (spread over several days) to find out they had no idea when they
were going to be able to deliver.  That's Â160 worth of my time.  Money
I have no hope of recovering.  At least they didn't quibble about
refunding the money paid for the goods.

I should have checked stock levels first.

--
 Regards  _

Early morning when I wake up, I look like Kiss but without the make up
Strong - Robbie Williams